cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet broken?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:25:59 GMT
* Robin Green (greenrd@hotmail.com) wrote :
> Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
> >Allan Erskine wrote:
> >>the esql logic sheet doesn't seem to be using Berin's DataSource
> >>components anymore - is this intentional?
> >I sure hope not!  I will vote to DEMAND the rollback immediately.  I
> >understand
> >that the author wants to maintain one codebase.  I have no problem with
> >that.
> It looks as though Donald accidentally didn't read your previous msgs on
> this subject. I already know he is not getting commit messages. This is the
> second time he just plain overwrote your changes, obliviously! Donald,
> ensure you are subscribed to cocoon-cvs@xml.apache.org, and please try and
> stay in touch with cocoon-dev goings-on or you are just going to really piss
> people off. And Donald, I hope you got my other complaint message sent to
> cocoon-dev and xsp-dev, about new xsp tag.

In fairness to Donald, as you have already observed, he's not getting
commit messages, which makes it very difficult to work out what's going
on. Donald has been working on this project for a very very long time
(no offence Donald ;) and I've not seen him drop the ball yet. He's also
waiting for a status update on cocoon2 to let him know what on earth
we're doing at the moment, which'll help. He'll no doubt come back online
a little later when he finishes work, fix everything, and cure all major
world ills in the process. :)

Paul.