cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Bug tracking
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:26:05 GMT
* Giacomo Pati (giacomo@apache.org) wrote :
> Paul Russell wrote:
> > * Giacomo Pati (giacomo@apache.org) wrote :
> > > Yes, we all have plenty of spare time anyway ;)
> > > It's ok for me but I think that everybody with an account can post
> > > bugs/enhancements, right?
> > Yep. That's the plan. I'm concerned that we've been losing track of
> > who's doing what etc, so with a bit of luck this will help. As an aside,
> > what timezones are all the committers in? Is it worth as all meeting in
> > IRC on OPN or something to have a meeting sometime soon and work out
> > where we go from here?
> Can you coordinate that? My timezone is CET and I prefer to talk this
> week at Wed., Thu. Fri during the day (UTC 8:00 util 15:00)

Certainly. Sorry about the delay - nightmare week (again :)

I'm free most evenings (1800UTC to 2200UTC), and can also be available
in the day time. Can I have 'best times' from the other committers (and
other interested parties) so that we can try and find some time where
we're all free. I would recommend we meet in #cocoon on
irc.openprojects.net. I'll hover around in there this evening and
whenever I'm around at the weekend if anyone fancies an inpromtu natter.

Paul