cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Xalan 2 and LogicSheets
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:55:48 GMT
Hi Team,

Problem Definition:
The problem is finding and loading the XSL file.

Possible Solution:
How about generating a ListResourceBundle (using a new Ant Task?) which generates a java file
that
contains all the XSL files (under src) as String's. Then our the usual code that loads the
XSL
files can be modified to look for this ResourceBundle and load the XSL from there. The concept
is
similar to storing images in ResourceBundles for internationalization.