cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <tho...@amxstudios.com>
Subject Patch, and some weirdness
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:44:18 GMT
Hi,
in the course of breaking^Winstalling Cocoon 1.8 from the binaries
on xml.apache.org, i noticed a couple of things.
The first, and there's a particularily trivial patch attached,
is that there is a distinct lack of spaces in the error message
relating to write permissions in the repository.
The second bit, which I'm in the process of verifying on a
second machine is that cocoon 1.8 binaries seem to require the
jar files from the cocoon 1.7 distribution, and will not work if
they are not there. Mr Russell had the distinct (lack of) pleasure
at being whinged at on IRC for it not working right :-)
Anyhow, I'm in the process of verifying this one.
Cheers
-Thom