cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Bug tracking
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 00:28:53 GMT
* Giacomo Pati (giacomo@apache.org) wrote :
> Paul Russell wrote:
> > the projects set up? Are you happy to be the 'owner' of the C2 project
> > Giacomo, or would you rather someone with more time did it (hahaha, as
> > if *any* of us have any spare time!).
> Yes, we all have plenty of spare time anyway ;)
> It's ok for me but I think that everybody with an account can post
> bugs/enhancements, right?

Yep. That's the plan. I'm concerned that we've been losing track of
who's doing what etc, so with a bit of luck this will help. As an aside,
what timezones are all the committers in? Is it worth as all meeting in
IRC on OPN or something to have a meeting sometime soon and work out
where we go from here?

Thoughts?

Paul