cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject [C2] Bug tracking
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:45:31 GMT
Hi all,

Since we're just about to gain a bug tracker, what do you think about
using it to manage all the ideas we've got floating around our heads?
I assume Bugzilla can cope with bugs which are feature requests? There
are several things which have recently fallen by the wayside (caching,
for example). If we have the outstanding issues showing as bugs so that
everyone can see them, then hopefully it'll help us keep track of what
we're doing. Does that make sense? Do we know how long it'll take to get
the projects set up? Are you happy to be the 'owner' of the C2 project
Giacomo, or would you rather someone with more time did it (hahaha, as
if *any* of us have any spare time!).

Paul Russell                                 Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

View raw message