cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] SVGSerializer using xml-batik / FOP .16
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:40:30 GMT
Giacomo,

Ross's work is reduced/eliminated. Since Batik already has a mechanism and the code already
checked in takes care of PNG and JPG generation without using our Image Encoders (and using
Batik's Transcoder facility.) So all we have to do is to remove dead/un-used code from our
sources.

Thanks,
dims

--- Giacomo Pati <giacomo@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Dims
>
> That's what I was wanting to ask Ross Burton since a long time (and
> always forgot to do :)
>
> Could we move the ImageEncoders to the Batik machinery?
>
> Giacomo
>
> PS: You have my +1 to go for it ;)
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> >
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > Checked in changes to move to FOP .16 and Batik. I have not yet cleaned up the Image
Encoders

=====