cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: [C2] DataSources Proposal
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 00:28:00 GMT
+1024 with this.
I have a plan to implement something like this for the new generator for Cocoon 2 of DB Prism
(http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/).
But its a good idea re-use this component with other resources like esql.
How about to defined component for ConnectionPooling and JTA transaction API supported by
JDBC 2.0 drivers?
Best regards, Marcelo.