cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Erskine <a.ersk...@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: new c2 esql logicsheet checked in
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:11:42 GMT
> The Driver parameter is not needed in C2--the load-class init parameter
loads
> the needed classes for drivers, protocol handlers, etc.

While you're in there, I noticed that in my version of cocoon (checked out
jan 8), my jdbc driver class was not being loaded for pages using
esql:use-connection

The form examples you checked in would only start working after a page with
the old esql:driver/username/password setup was loaded first...i checked it
all through with jdb, but i haven't really found my feet enough yet to be
thinking patches...(soon though i hope!)

Allan