cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: SAX Book?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:19:24 GMT
At 18:54 -0500 05/12/00, COFFMAN Steven wrote:
>Someone told me that Java and XML by Brett McLaughlin covered SAX2, a little
>before SAX2 was finalized. (so there'd be minor changes like getRawName vs
>getQName) I haven't actually read it myself though, so I dunno how good it
>is. (or how current)

Thanks for the suggestion, but this was the most disappointing aspect of
the book (SAX coverage), they spend far too much time going on about JDOM
IMHO ;)

>It might be a good idea to collect book recommendations for aspiring cocoon
>developers in any event. With so many unpublished technologies involved,
>people should be aware of which ones are documented with published books.

Well I can highly recommend Micheal Kay's XSLT Programmer's reference!
	ISBN 1-861003-12-9, Publisher Wrox Press Inc.

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre