cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Re: SchemoX (was: MVC, Struts and Cocoon)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 13:59:20 GMT
At 21:56 +0100 01/11/00, Steffen Stundzig wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:41:48 -0800 (PST) Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> Steffen,
>> Does SchemoX use Cocoon2?
>
>At the moment we have a sample implementation using Cocoon1.8.
>I don't no why we couldn't use Cocoon2. One main goal of the SchemoX
>framework is independence of the output renderer.

Dear Steffen,

I just managed to get Schemox working under Cocoon 1 (phew!)

Very nice ......

First question .....

How do you plan to get output from Schemox without it going through your
XHTML Renderer?

Most people would prefer (I guess) to use XSL to transform output, not have
it hard-coded by a renderer class.

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design