cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject XLink
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:24:55 GMT

What is the XLinkHandler, XLinkConsumer, LinkSerializer combo for?

Does Cocoon 2 do anything special with XLinks?

I am beginning to use XLink Linkbases in a project.
Linkbases full of xlink:type="locator" and xlink:type="arc" tags are
XIncluded into my documents and an XSLT transformation renders out any
relevant arcs found.

When I move to using Cocoon 2, I might want to write an XLink Transformer,
to replace the XInclude and XSLT steps, is there some other component of
Cocoon 2 already doing something with XLinks or is XLinkConsumer etc. just
there to make it easier to write an XLink Transformer?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre