cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2/Patch] Selector Heaven :-)
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:32:19 GMT
Marcus Crafter <crafterm@dresdnerbank.de> wrote:

> 	The files are ready to be dropped into CVS as is, except for
> 	the parser and scanner java files which must be generated (I
> 	didn't touch the build.xml, perhaps one of the other more
> 	'ant' familiar developers might be able to help me out there),

Marcus, I'm not familiar with JLex or CUP, I have read some
articles about them and thought, it might be interesting to take a
look at them - unfortunately never found the time.

I am quite familiar with Ant, though. If you are interested in
creating <jlex> and <cup> tasks for Ant, I'd be happy to assist with
the Ant specific part of it.

Cheers

        Stefan