cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From EEAltend...@thoughtworks.COM
Subject Re: Latest Cocoon2 causes 'Did not find the stylesheet root!' excepti on on WebLogic 5.1
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:45:43 GMT

I'm getting the same thing on Weblogic 5.1 with Cocoon2.  I thought it was
a misconfiguration issue but I haven't been able to resolve it.  Is this
actually a genuine bug?  It sounds like it might be if it was working
before......

Eric

                    "Park, Paul"

                    <PPark@eBuilt        To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    .com>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Latest Cocoon2 causes 'Did not find
the stylesheet
                    12/07/00             root!' excepti on on WebLogic 5.1

                    07:59 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Help!

I spent a whole day trying to figure out what is causing this exception but
couldn't figure it out.  I was able to run Cocoon2 about a week ago on
WebLogic 5.1.   However the latest build from cvs causes
"javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:  Did not find the stylesheet
root!"  The only change I made in the past was to explicitly set the
classpath of CocoonServlet to "weblogic.class.path".

However, now I am getting the following errors in the log file.