cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From m.homei...@devote.nl
Subject RE: XObject
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:10:20 GMT

Hi,

Since data in our dynamic pages come from different sources (EJB objects),
we used XObject to integrate all data into our pages. Our project depends
on the XObject interface. However, we have one class that implements
XObject that transforms data from collections returned from EJB objects and
a tag library that uses this class to integrate content into our pages. (I
hope this is a proper way of using cocoon). For me the question is not
where (location of XObject or an alternative class) but when (aivalability
of such a class in C2).

I'd be willing to test migration if such a class is available.

Michael Homeijer

"Torsten Curdt" <tcurdt@dff.st> on 30-11-2000 23:13:58

Please respond to cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org