cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduard Ralph" <ra...@mecmedia.de>
Subject AW: [C1] Fop 0.15 support
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 16:01:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm just sticking my nose into cocoon code because I want to use it and as
the documents are ... well not quite complete I take a peek into the source
every now and then ...
I've had problems compiling Cocoon fresh from the CVS: the file
FO2PDFFormatter.java is the file concerned. Once I've reverted to Version
1.4 it compiled fine. The error reads:

~/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/formatter/FO2PDFFormatter.java:135:
Method addPropertyList(java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.

~/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/formatter/FO2PDFFormatter.java:136:
Method addPropertyList(java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.

Am I doing something wrong or was it just too late yesterday evening?

Eduard Ralph

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: COFFMAN Steven [mailto:SCoffman@CBSINC.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 2. Dezember 2000 00:58
An: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
Betreff: RE: [C1] Fop 0.15 support

Ok, these should work with fop 0.15. Unfortunately, they won't work with fop
0.13, and your mileage may vary with FOP 0.14.
The spec has changed too radically to write XSL:FO that won't generate
warnings for any version of FOP, so I didn't make diffs. I don't know if you
want to keep the current FOP 0.13 files or not. These go in
xml-cocoon/samples/fo by the way.
-Steve