cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin Britton" <cbrit...@centervilletech.com>
Subject RE: RE: [C2] The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:39:39 GMT
it should look like this for Tomcat 4

 <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
      <param-value>org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath</param-value>

Catalina is the name for Tomcat 4

rgds
CB

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus Drechsler [mailto:drechsler@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 5:15 PM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: RE: [C2] The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

At 10:57 29.12.00, you wrote:
>If you are not using Tomcat 3.2, then yes.  It needs to be set
>to your servlet engine's classpath attribute.  Basically it specifies
>the Property to look up that contains the classpath used by
>the servlet.  It is different in every servlet container.

Could you please give me an example?

I installed Tomcat-4.0-m5 in c:\temp\tomcat
And cocoon is therefore in c:\temp\tomcat\webapps\cocoon

So what should this classpath-attribute

  <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
    <!-- This is for Tomcat -->
    <param-value>org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath</param-value>

look like?

I am using the jdk1.3.
I set JAVA_HOME, but nothing else.

Sould there be some other environmental variables?

bye,
  Klaus

Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.
Romeo&Juliet
                         (Act III, Scene V)
PGP-Key: http://www.kdnet.de/pgp