cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject Cocoon 2 Beta version
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:05:07 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

Carsten is off on holiday until the end of the year - so his input will be
greatly reduced until January....which brings me to my main point of this
mail..

..what's with the C2 beta version originally scheduled for the end of the
year?

How far away are we from that? We are getting loads of requests from
potential customers asking how stable C2 is and when it will be released.
Some form of (revised) timeline would help us (and probably others) a lot.

Regards

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]