cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: XSPGenerator
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:10:06 GMT
I don't see a problem with that. Just use util:include-uri (when it's ported
to C2! ;) and Cocoon will catch the cocoon:// URI, or whatever is used to
specify aggregation. This preserves separation of concerns - and requires
virtually no new code for the XSP case, once you've coded general URI-based
aggregation. That way you can even dynamically switch between internal and
external aggregation because they are treated uniformly!