cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [TC4] ClassCastException with HttpServletrequestWrapper
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:34:57 GMT
I've just tried the latest version and seem to have further problems with compiling. Here's
a section from the log:

> ERROR   93630   [cocoon  ] (Thread-3): Error compiling sitemap
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
> _sitemap_xmap:
> Line 22, column 7: Class org.apache.avalon.Configurable not found in import.Line 23,

> column 7: Class org.apache.avalon.Configuration not found in import.Line 24, column
> 7: Class org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationException not found in import.Line 25,
> column 7: Class org.apache.avalon.DefaultConfiguration not found in import.Line 26,
> column 7: Class org.apache.avalon.Parameters not found in import.Line 28, column 7:
> Class org.apache.regexp.RE not found in import.Line 29, column 7: Class
> org.apache.regexp.REProgram not found in import.Line 31, column 7: Class
> org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon not found in import.Line 32, column 7: Class
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException not found in import.Line 33, column 7: Class
> org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action not found in import.Line 34, column 7: Class
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.Environment not found in import.Line 35, column 7:
> Class org.apache.cocoon.matching.Matcher not found in import.Line 36, column 7:
> Class org.apache.cocoon.selection.Selector not found in import.Line 37, column 7:
> Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap not found in import.Line 38,
> column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder not found in import.Line
> 39, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ResourcePipeline not found in
> import.Line 40, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap not found in
> import.Line 41, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ErrorNotifier not found
> in import.Line 42, column 7: Class org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager not found in
> import.Line 51, column 35: Superclass org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap
> of class
> _Users._stuart._OpenSource._build._tomcat_4_0._webapps._cocoon._sitemap_xmap
> not found.

This is trying to view the standard welcome page of the standard cocoon webapp, under Tomcat
- latest CVS.

Stuart.

On Friday, December 15, 2000, at 06:00 PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> [...]

Lead Developer                                  Mac OS X, Java, XML, etc.