cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: xsp attribute bug?
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:20:24 GMT
Cool! But there still seems to be a problem. The "addAttribute"
gets now called at the right place but there seems to be a
problem with it's content!

  <test>
    <xsp:attribute name="color">blue</xsp:attribute>
  </test>

gives me...

  xspAttr.addAttribute("", "color", "color", "CDATA", "");

this means: in the xsp:attribute template within the content variable
the for-each selects no text nodes. I can't see why...

  <test>
    <xsp:attribute
name="color"><xsp:expr>testString</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
  </test>

If I have xsp:expr inside the xsp:attribute it works fine.

> This should now be fixed.  I ran into that last week, made the fix on
> Thursday or Friday.
> Get new CVS and see if it is still a problem.

I just upgraded my xsp.xsl in my CVS version from about 10 days ago.
--
Torsten