cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: XSPGenerator
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:57:59 GMT
> >Hm.. ok then I just want make sure that we _really_ want to maintain
> >3(?) include systems
> >
> > - <util:include-...>
> > - <xinclude:...>
> > - sitemap aggregation
> >
> >If you all think this is necessary (and convince me about that ;)
> >I'm volunteer number one for porting the <util:> taglib
>
> Yes, the different systems allow you to work in different ways.
>
> XSP include mechanisms allow programatic control of included content.

Ok. I want to work on this one. If you guys say this should be done
with <util:include-..>  I will try to port the util taglib and add
some functionallity for including XSP pages. But I guess this will
need some modifications on the XSP logicsheet as well (as I proposed)
a modification on the XSPGenerator class (this is where the thread
started ;) ... It will not break anything at all!! It will just
be easier to get the plain SAX events without the start/stop document
events!

I wanna get this on :)
--
Torsten