cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [C2][ServletExec3.0]
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:46:27 GMT
Would this be something to do with...

<CocoonServlet.java>

/**
     * WARNING (SM): the lines below BREAKS the Servlet API portability of
     * web applications.
     *
     * This is a hack to go around java compiler design problems that
     * do not allow applications to force their own classloader to the
     * compiler during compilation.

</CocoonServlet.java>

If so, does anybody know the solution for ServletExec?  If not - what am I
looking for exactly?

J.