cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject [C2][ServletExec3.0]
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:49:41 GMT
Hi,

After successfully creating pages on my local Catalina (and persuading my
boss that it's a good idea to use C2) I now find myself in the position of
having to install the webapp on ServletExec.

Has anybody succeeded?  I'm encountering the following error...

<exception>

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
from fulfilling the request.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ApplServletContext.CreateServlet(ApplServletCont
ext.java)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ApplServletContext.loadConfiguredServlet(ApplSer
vletContext.java)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ApplServletContext.getServlet(ApplServletContext
.java)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.
java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationIn
fo.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo
.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

</exception>

Thanks,

John.

of this email.