cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: xinclude sitemap
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:18:29 GMT
Ah, you've gone one step beyond me - I've not tried to combine xinclude with
xsp.  I *think* that the processing order might be the problem.  Try getting
a plain xml (no xsp) xinclude to work first.

<util:include-uri> doesn't exist in C2 yet.  I've encountered the prob but
have yet to create the logicsheet.

Try the plain xinclude, then we can try and get it to work with xsp.

John.

PS, reply to the mail list - more people than just us are prob interested!

of this email.