cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: xinclude sitemap
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:33:32 GMT
I just (yesterday) had the same problem.  If you're moving xml over from C1
to C2 you have to revert back to the old spec of defining xincludes...

instead of:

<mytag xinclude:parse="xml" xinclude:href="xxx"/>

you need:

<xinclude:include parse="xml" href="xxx"/>

I've looked at the xinclude transformer, but I'm (very) new to SAX
programming and was unable to fix it.  If you would like to bring it back in
line with the spec I'm sure lots of people would love you for it!

John.

of this email.