cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon-2.0 release for the unfortunate ones
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:17:48 GMT
Giacomo Pati <giacomo@apache.org> wrote:

> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>
>> Hi Giacomo, Dev-Team,
>> I know a lot of stuff needs to get done still. Should we take a vote?
>> Numerous queries like this
>> have gone unanswered :(
>
> I know (shigh). The fact is I don't like alpha dists. On the other hand
> there seems to be peoples without the possibility to get at it (which I
> can't understand but that's of no importance). What I can do is to setup
> a dist (maybe on a weekly base) under my apache account
> (www.apache.org/~giacomo/dist/cocoon2.tgz)
>
> Any comments?

Alpha dists are a pain to maintain, as if they're found, people will start
complaining about bugs :) If they're "available" only to the members of
cocoon-dev, that would be cool, but I wouldn't place 'em in a more
cospicuous location than your home page...

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>