cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: C2 Sitemap - Using a rule based engine ?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:45:25 GMT
Hi all,

Is the discussion finished ? Jason, have you some documentation on the
subject ?

I don't see why rule based engines and other stuff can't be used for the
sitemap.
Using such a system, you can create a really simple language (like the
current sitemap) for usual sites, and permit to go much deeper.

Is there Open Source expert systems ? I've searched a bit, and didn't find
interesting products...

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995