cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: C2 Sitemap - Using a rule based engine ?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:22:39 GMT

Using more powerfull rules, kind of "intelligence", being able to create
personalized sites (using explicit and implicit personalization), etc...

You can create really sophisticated rules, and use the engine already
developped by other people.

Not enougth ?

If you want to create something that control flows, I just ask why don't use
an engine designed for solving decisional trees to implement that "control".

Eric.