cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: C2 Sitemap - Using a rule based engine ?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:22:49 GMT

It's just an idea. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sitemap is essentially rules to apply to decide what to do. Using such
technologies could help doing things very powerfull, without coding a lot,
and making Cocoon highly extendable.

I've seen just a bit Jess (http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/), and it can
do things very interesting (it's not really a good example, because of
licence issues, but...).

No ?

> P.
> --
> Paul Russell                               <paul@luminas.co.uk>
> Technical Director,                   http://www.luminas.co.uk
> Luminas Ltd.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995