cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Schmitt, Christian" <Christian.Schm...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: [C2] Memory consumption
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:26:52 GMT
Paul,
here's the OutOfMemory stacktrace:

2000-12-21 10:23:23 ERROR   8340    [cocoon  ] (Thread-2): Error compiling
sitemap
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
	at
org.apache.xml.utils.FastStringBuffer.<init>(FastStringBuffer.java:115)
	at org.apache.xalan.stree.DocImpl.<init>(DocImpl.java:80)
	at
org.apache.xalan.stree.DocumentFragmentImpl.<init>(DocumentFragmentImpl.java
:77)
	at
org.apache.xalan.stree.DocumentImpl.createDocumentFragment(DocumentImpl.java
:280)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformToRTF(TransformerImpl.
java:1610)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemVariable.getValue(ElemVariable.java:290)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemVariable.execute(ElemVariable.java:252)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemParam.execute(ElemParam.java:149)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemTemplate.execute(ElemTemplate.java:374)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemCallTemplate.execute(ElemCallTemplate.java:18
6)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformToRTF(TransformerImpl.
java:1649)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemVariable.getValue(ElemVariable.java:290)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemVariable.execute(ElemVariable.java:252)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.ja
va:497)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.jav
a:191)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.ja
va:497)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.execute(ElemForEach.java:226)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemForEach.transformSelectedNodes(ElemForEach.ja
va:497)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.jav
a:191)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:
680)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
erImpl.java:2007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Transformer
Impl.java:1905)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1104)
	at
org.apache.xalan.stree.SourceTreeHandler.endDocument(SourceTreeHandler.java:
369)
	at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endDocument(XMLFilterImpl.java:518)
	at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endDocument(XMLFilterImpl.java:518)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endDocument(SAXParser.java:1225)
	at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndDocument(XMLValidato
r.java:760)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$EndOfInputDispatcher.dispatch
(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1546)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
java:381)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:948)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.LogicsheetCodeGenerator.generat
eCode(LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java:123)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generate
Code(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:298)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:208)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:162)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I will try and take a closer look at it.

Cheers,
Christian

www.luminas.co.uk