cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Drechsler <drechs...@gmx.net>
Subject Fwd: RE: [C2] The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:40:39 GMT

>What is your "classpath-attribute" initial parameter set to?

You mean in webapps/cocoon/web-inf/web.xml ?

It looks like this:
(I did not change anything. Should I change anything there?)

   <init-param>
   <param-name>configurations</param-name>
    <!-- CHANGE PATH BELOW -->
    <param-value>/cocoon.xconf</param-value>
</init-param>
   <init-param>
    <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
    <!-- This is for Tomcat -->
    <param-value>org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath</param-value>

    <!-- Alternatively you can choose one of these:
         Catalina: org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath
         Resin:    caucho.class.path
         IBM:      com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.classpath
    -->
   </init-param>

Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.
Romeo&Juliet
                         (Act III, Scene V)
PGP-Key: http://www.kdnet.de/pgp