cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon-2.0 release for the unfortunate ones
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:36:24 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Hi Giacomo, Dev-Team,
> I know a lot of stuff needs to get done still. Should we take a vote? Numerous queries
like this
> have gone unanswered :(

I know (shigh). The fact is I don't like alpha dists. On the other hand
there seems to be peoples without the possibility to get at it (which I
can't understand but that's of no importance). What I can do is to setup
a dist (maybe on a weekly base) under my apache account
(www.apache.org/~giacomo/dist/cocoon2.tgz)

Any comments?

Giacomo