cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I added the forms that generated the errors...
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:41:37 GMT
You're so busy. It's like being Christmas soon :)

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I committed some forms for your perusal.  My boss
> wanted a demonstration of how to do simple forms
> processing.  This is not the end product of how
> we are doing things, but it proves that Cocoon is
> useful out of the box.
>
> Why limit ourselves to static pages.  Granted you
> can only add at this point--but I am going to
> create a form processing framework that will
> incorporate all of the functionality that is
> necessary (add, delete, modify, view).

What do you think about SchemoX
(http://www.infozone-group.org/schemoxDocs/html/proposal.html) ?

SchemoX combined with Prowler
(http://www.infozone-group.org/projects_contents.html) as CMS for XML
content gives you a unifom (read XML) way to *all* your data and
documents, be it files, RDBMS, OODBMS, XML-DBMS and even mail stores.
You can think of every data store that is adaptable for XML (a thus can
have a Prowler Adapter).

Giacomo