cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rocha <rica...@apache.org>
Subject Re: util:... and XSPUtil
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:34:51 GMT

Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Ok, I just started to get into the source code of the
> util:taglib to port it to C2. Since the XSPUtils class
> is now deprecated. I made a list of what is already there,
> what will be removed, and what has moved to in C2 code base.
>
> Please can you guys have quick look and verify.
> I'm not yet so familiar with the C2 code base.
>
>   -> = has moved to
>   +  = should be added
>   -  = will not be available in C2

Take a look at the org.apache.cocoon.util package. Many of the
methods originally available with XSPUtil have been moved to the
appropriate utility classes (StringUtils, IOUtils, ClassUtils,
etc).

If some cherished XSPUtil method has been left out in this
process, I'd suggest either we revise one of these new classes
or create new ones as needed.

Ricardo