cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lassi Immonen <limmo...@malla.urova.fi>
Subject [C2]Classloader problems
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:41:11 GMT
Hi,

Month old cvs C2 with Tomcat4m3 works ok in situation where I use
XSP/Helperclasses to access DB2 through DataSource which I obtain from
WebSphere.

Now I tried the same with new cvs version and after several attempts I
have to think there's something wrong with C2 Classloader, I understood
it was changed somehow recently?
Or is it some policy setting that has changed or I have to change?

I'm running Tomcat4m5 with Ibm:s jdk1.2.2.

Here's the exception I get:

java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation
at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:49)
at java.lang.SecurityException.<init>(SecurityException.java:41)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$1(URLClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
at java.net.URLClassLoader$ClassFinder.run(URLClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.findClass(StandardClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.loadClass(StandardClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
at
com.ibm.db.base.JDBCConnectionManager.connectUsingSpec(JDBCConnectionManager.java)
at
com.ibm.db.base.DatabaseConnectionSpec.connect(DatabaseConnectionSpec.java)
at com.ibm.db.DatabaseConnection.connect(DatabaseConnection.java)
at com.ibm.db.Statement.connect(Statement.java)
at com.ibm.db.SelectStatement.execute(SelectStatement.java)
at com.ibm.ivj.db.uibeans.Select.execute(Select.java)
at org.digma.cocoon.xsp.DBHelper.getSelectResult(DBHelper.java:190)

Thanks,

 Lassi Immonen