cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <lance...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Strange errors saying Sitemap is unavailable
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 19:34:20 GMT
I had a problem building the latest CVS version, and after upgrading my
jaxp.jar to 1.1, it built fine. Do we even need jaxp? I put the three
files, jaxp.jar, crimson.jar, and xalan.jar under JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext.

I am also getting the sitemap not available message, and am running
tomcat 3.2 when trying to bring up cocoon2. I think I will upgrade to
the latest build of tomcat 4, and see what's up.

Jon Lancelle