cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClassLoader issues...
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 22:04:52 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> [...]

Well, I don't know. I can't see which is producing the problem. Is it
Tomcat or WebSphere which has implemented something incorrect? If it is
WebSphere and we cannt use the war file (because of xml4j) we should
suggest putting all into the System classpath.

BTW can't we use XML4j instead of Xerces for C2? Is C2 depandant on
Xerces?

Giacomo

> We might be able to parse the ClassPath setting looking for
> cocoon.jar, and build the URL with the format like this:
>
> jar://path/to/cocoon.jar!/path/to/resource.xsl
>
> It might be the most portable way to do it...

??