cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon at freshmeat
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 15:55:17 GMT
Viktors Rotanovs wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> First, thanks for great job, that has collected
> so many talented folks and great ideas!
>
> Just wanted to mention, freshmeat.net's Cocoon
> entry is not up-to-date and license is not APL :(
> Am I right, author is the only the person who can
> fix this?

Yes, I think so.

The problem is that I'm not one who wrote that on freshmeat and several
of my emails to have it changed went nowhere.

Maybe if you guys start mailbombing them they will change it ;-)

Or have the original author give up and pass control, whatever.

Anyway, sorry, but I can't do anything for it and I'm sorry since it is
a bummer the cocoon entry at freshmeat is so obsolete.

Thanks for coming back to me anyway, it is one thing I wanted to fix
before leaving but forgot. I hope others jump on this.

Take care.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.