cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject [out of topic] Generating in landscape with FOP processor
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:58:12 GMT

I know this is not the proper forum, however I kind of need that information
soon. I need to print a large table and landscape mode is kind of the only
option for that. I look at the xsl documentation and I can't infere how this
can be done. I tried to look at the fop archive and it's not responding. I'm
also registering to the FOP mailing list however that mailing server seems
to be slower than a turtoise with its legs broken.

Thanks for any help.

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca