cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Jingle jingle etc.
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:56:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm now heading off to see my family for a few days. I'll be doing a
little work on cocoon next week, but my Internet connection will be
pretty much non-existent. Apologies to those who are waiting for things
from me (tracking down that memory issue, for example). I should be back
on or around the second of January (the first being reserved for the
exclusive use of my kidneys ;)

Paul Russell                                 Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

View raw message