cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: Tomcat/4.0-m5 and Cocoon2 - "file /sitemap.xmap\sitemap.xmap not found"
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:32:58 GMT
On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 04:29:10PM +0000, Stuart Roebuck wrote:
> However, this really does look like it's boiling down the to change in classpath from:
> which took place from 1.2 to 1.3 I think.

Ahh. I thought that happened *ages* ago. Maybe the MacOS port is behind
in that respect (1.2 had a separate tools.jar on linux, so..).
Are you happy to modify the code yourself to get that to work? I'm not
entirely sure it's a good idea to commit a workaround when I *think*
this is something which only affects the one platform.

What do the other developers think?

cc Cocoon-dev for input.

Paul Russell                                 Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

View raw message