cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: XSPGenerator
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:47:32 GMT
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 01:37:23PM +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Hm.. ok then I just want make sure that we _really_ want to maintain
> 3(?) include systems
>
>  - <util:include-...>
>  - <xinclude:...>
>  - sitemap aggregation
>
> If you all think this is necessary (and convince me about that ;)
> I'm volunteer number one for porting the <util:> taglib

I'm sure that sitemap aggregation is a must, because it's
something I could already do with, and it's where this discussion
started. I think we can save ourselves some implementation
complexity by using named pipelines (like the resources we already
have, but without the serialization stage)..

Thoughts?

Paul

Luminas Ltd.