cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebLogic ClassLoader Issues
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:56:58 GMT
Berin,

Followed the steps you outlined. Was able to look at (http://usfrdsm4/cocoon/welcome) but
had
problems with (http://usfrdsm4/cocoon/) and (http://usfrdsm4/cocoon). If you don't get any
errors
in AppServer\logs\default_server_stdout.log then you should be able to see
http://usfrdsm4/cocoon/welcome without any trouble.....

Also, use Netscape to see that the normal redirection from http://usfrdsm4/cocoon/ to
http://usfrdsm4/cocoon/welcome instead tries to redirect you to http://usfrdsm4/welcome on
WebSphere.

Here's my environment. Note that i used the Advanced Edition....Not the Standard one...As
it is
not available for download.
 - Win2K
 - WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition, V3.5
   (http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/download.html)
 - WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition FixPack 2 (V3.5.2)
   (http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/efix.html)
 - WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition FixPack 2 (V3.5.2)
   (http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/efix.html)

FYI, I did not need any changes to the code in CVS....

Thanks,
dims