cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: internals
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:31:12 GMT
Paul,

Here's the URL which has all the e-mail threads related to content aggregation.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&w=2&r=1&s=content+aggregation&q=b

Here's the mail from Giacomo which is where the discussion stopped.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=97429056704173&w=2

Thanks,
dims

--- Paul Russell <paul@luminas.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 11:31:28AM +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> > What I'm trying to do is some kind of
> > page wrapping/aggregation. (I'm wondering
> > if this is the same idea that you guys talked
> > about as content aggregation)
>
> It is indeed exactly what we're talking about :) Your best bet
> is probably to wait for content aggregation to come live, or
> better still, help to implement it. I think the discussion
> stalled somewhat, so we need to bring it back from the dead.
>
> Guys -- where did we get to?
>

> Paul
>
> --
> Paul Russell                               <paul@luminas.co.uk>