cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: C2 Sitemap - Using a rule based engine ?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 11:13:55 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 11:59:50AM +0100, Eric SCHAEFFER wrote:
> Have you ever think about using a rule based engine or expert system for the
> sitemap ? It would make it more configurable, and Cocoon would benefit from
> the great work that is done on this subject...

Can you elaborate a little on how you think this applies to
Cocoon? I'm familiar with the concepts of rule based engines
(explicit decision based AI?) and expert systems (implicit
decision based AI?) but I'm not entirely sure how you visualise
this fitting into the Cocoon framework...?

P.
Luminas Ltd.