cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <>
Subject esql logicsheet errors (C2)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:54:11 GMT
Perhaps someone can help.

The problem I am experiencing has to do with using the
<xsp:attribute> tag inside the <esql:results> tag.

When I do something like this:

    <xsp:attribute><esql:get-int column="id"/></xsp:attribute>
    <esql:get-string column="name"/>

The generated code has this snippet:

this.contentHandler.startElement("", "option", "option",

xspAttr.addAttribute("", "value", "value", "CDATA",
                     _esql_session.resultset.getInt("id")) + "");

Which means that the attribute is set _AFTER_ the startElement()
call.  This is clearly wrong.  This may be something that we have
to fix in every logicsheet.

Because this is effectively in a loop, the value is set for the
following value, and this is a serious logic bomb!

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

View raw message