cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject WebSphere and Cocoon 2
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:42:34 GMT
After all my trials and tribulations getting Cocoon 2 to work
again with WebSphere (many thanks to Davinum for his insightful
hints and tips), It all came down to a stupid typo in my
classpath.  Doh!

My install was broken when we upgraded to FOP-0.15.0.  I had
changed the entry for FOP using all underscores, but the
file had a dash before the version number.

The good news is that Logging in Cocoon 2 has matured to the
place where I could finally get this error to appear.  Many
thanks to Giacomo for catching those additional uncaught
exceptions.

Thanks to all of you who took time to work through this with
me.  Now, if only we can get that redirect issue taken care
of ;)

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis