cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: esql logicsheet errors (C2)
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:53:19 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Schmitt, Christian" <Christian.Schmitt@Dresdner-Bank.com>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 3:59 AM
Subject: AW: esql logicsheet errors (C2)

Berin,
I find that behaviour strange as well.

May be take a look at a thread called "[C2] xsp-attribute behaviour" from
about three weeks ago.

The result of that thread was a modification to the xsp.xsl file in
CVS.  With pure xsp, it works.  The problem is that now we are in
another logicsheet, and it is broken again.  I haven't seen a
template that responds to that in the esql logicsheet....

Cheers,
Christian Schmitt