cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere and Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:41:08 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lassi Immonen" <limmonen@malla.urova.fi>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: WebSphere and Cocoon 2

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > After all my trials and tribulations getting Cocoon 2 to work
> > again with WebSphere (many thanks to Davinum for his insightful
> > hints and tips), It all came down to a stupid typo in my
> > classpath.  Doh!
> >

> Hi Berin,
>
> Could you quickly describe how to get C2 working in WAS3.5.

Configuration for the AppServer:

Command line: -classpath {list every jar in C2}
Put cursor on ServletEngine, click on wizard and "convert war file"
Follow instructions.

Make changes to servlet Servlet settings:

force-load=com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler
classpath-attribute=com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.classpath